Thanks to technology and the internet, there are endless ways to enjoy things from the comfort of your home.
From apparel to food, to medicines and much more, you can order practically anything and have it delivered to your doorstep the same day.
Unfortunately, at the end of the month, a detailed bill of all your expenses shows that your subscription services inflicted greater damage to your finances than other types of purchases.
If you’ve been enjoying Paramount Plus for a while now, but want to cancel the subscription, keep reading the guide. . .
Table of Contents
Multiple Ways to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription in 2022
Paramount Plus is a popular streaming service formerly known as CBS All Access.
The services offer thousands of CBS based new and original movies and TV shows, Paramount Pictures and Showtime.
From The Good Night Fight, Infinite, A quiet Place Part II, Scream and a lot more.
But if you’re currently undergoing a subscription overload issue as a Paramount Plus subscriber and want to cancel your subscription permanently, or just to take a break, you can do that easily from any device where you watch the channel.
Let’s walk you through the multiple ways to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription in 2022.
To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription via Web
If you have subscribed to Paramount Plus streaming service through a browser, smart TV, or gaming console, you can easily cancel it from a web browser. Here’s what you need to do
- Launch the Paramount Plus in a web browser and sign into the account if you aren’t already logged in
- Now Move to the Account tab (your Account Name) located on the top right corner of the site and select Account from the dropdown menu
- Scrolling down, you’ll find the Subscription & Billing section
- Tap on Cancel Subscription,
- Select a reason for cancellation and then hit Yes, Cancel or Complete Cancellation or Continue Cancellation (whichever option suggests)
Note: If you click on Cancel Subscription, you might get an offer to extend your Paramount Plus subscription with a free month. If you want the benefit of that offer, click it. Otherwise, click Continue Cancellation.
Similar Post: Can you watch Yellowstone on Paramount Plus?
To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV
If you have subscribed to Paramount Plus via Apple App Store, you need to cancel the service through your iOS device(s). Here’s how to do it
- Launch the Settings app and tap on your name at the top of the page.
- Tap on Subscriptions. If you’re unable to locate that, tap on iTunes & App Store. Here, tap on your Apple ID>View Apple ID>Sign in> scroll down and tap on Subscriptions
- Select Paramount Plus >Cancel Subscription to complete the cancellation process.
If you own an Apple TV, here’s how you can cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription:
- Open the Apple TV Settings app
- Select Users and Accounts to select your Account
- Tap on Subscriptions>Active section>Paramount Plus>
- Tap Cancel Subscription>Confirm
You have successfully cancelled the Paramount Plus subscription on your iOS device(s).
To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Android
If you have subscribed to Paramount Plus using the Google Play store on an Android TV or Android mobile device, you can cancel the subscription from the same place. Here’s how to do it.
- On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store app
- Tap your account icon on the top right
- Next, Tap on the Payment & subscriptions section
- Here Select Subscriptions and tap on Paramount Plus
- Tap Cancel subscription and follow the next instructions on your screen to cancel the service.
Your Paramount Plus subscription is successfully cancelled on your Android device(s)
Also Read: Fix Paramount App Stopped Working?
To Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Roku
Have you subscribed to Paramount Plus on your Roku? Here’s how you can cancel the subscription from your Roku device:
- Navigate to the Roku Home screen using your Roku remote control
- Select the Paramount Plus channel icon, press the Star button
- Next, select Manage Subscriptions> Cancel Subscription and confirm the action.
Your Paramount Plus subscription is successfully cancelled on your Roku device.
Note: You can cancel directly on your Roku-enabled TV by selecting Paramount+ in the channel list. Press the asterisk (*) on your remote, and select Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription.
To Cancel Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon Fire TV
If you own an Amazon Fire TV and have subscribed to Paramount Plus through the device, follow these steps to cancel the subscription.
- Head to Amazon.com from any web browser.
- To bring up the drop-down menu, hover the cursor over your name and Accounts & Lists in the upper-right corner and, select Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Now choose Manage Subscription located next to Paramount+
- Tap the link under Manage Your Prime Video Channels
- Under Prime Video Channels, you’ll find Paramount Plus
- Finally, choose Cancel Channel and confirm the action
Your Paramount Plus subscription is successfully cancelled on your Amazon Fire TV device.
Similar Post: paramountnetwork.com/activate
Get Rid of Subscription Overload
Rebranded from its previous name CBS All Access, Paramount Plus is a popular streaming service, that was launched back in early 2021.
In addition to revivals of hit shows from the 1990s and spin-offs based on popular franchises, and features, the paramount catalog is a hub of over 2,500 movies, Paramount Originals, and 30,000 TV series.
Currently, Paramount Plus is no longer just a repository for CBS reruns, classic movies, and a few originals.
It’s consistently improvising and investing in more content to compete with popular streaming services Netflix and Disney Plus.
One of the standout features of Paramount Plus is its Live TV section, which looks like a cable TV grid.
You can explore channels including CBS, CBS News and ET Live. The service also offers themed channels akin to those on Pluto (owned by Paramount)— like Movies, TV Classics, Star Trek, Crime and Justice and Adult Animation.
While Paramount’s Live TV additionally offers various soccer feeds, such as Champions League and Europa League, it is also one of the few streaming services to watch March Madness as well as Selection Sunday.
But is it a necessary addition to your monthly streaming budget?
Well, the answer is No if you want to save your pocket.
If you already have an active subscription(s) running on your device, then this may simply be nothing but a Subscription overload on your monthly budget.
So, you can get rid of this by simply cancelling Paramount Plus either permanently or temporarily using the guide.
Found this useful? Don’t forget to share this within your network.
Still, have queries on how to cancel your Paramount Subscription? Here are a few solved FAQs to consider.
Q. What are the subscription charges for Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus offers a 2-tier subscription plan. The Essential Plan is worth $4.99 monthly and $49.99 yearly stream play ads. This plan is not inclusive of the live local CBS station feed but does offer access to NFL on CBS and UEFA Champions League.
The Premium Plan previously known as the Commercial-Free plan worth $9.99 monthly and $99.99 yearly streams are mostly ad-free. You can access your local CBS station, though ads will play on the live feed.
Additionally, Paramount Plus offers a Showtime bundle that upgrades the cost of both the plans- Essential to $11.99/month to $119.99 a year and Premium to $14.99 a month for $149.99 a year.
Q. Once I cancel my current Paramount subscription, can I resubscribe?
Yes, it is possible to resubscribe once you have cancelled your subscription, but you have to go through the same billing procedure that was followed initially all over again.
Q. Once I resubscribe to Paramount, am I eligible to get a new free trial?
No, in this case, you aren’t eligible for another free trial. The Free Trial is exclusive to first-time subscribers only. If you’ve previously subscribed to Paramount+ but cancelled your subscription, you won’t receive another free trial upon resubscribing your subscription.
Q. Which devices support Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is available on almost all most major devices, including:
Apple TV, iPhone and iPad, Android TV, phone and tablet, Chromecast, Fire TV, Portal TV, PlayStation 4, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, LG TV, Roku, Xbox One, Series S and Series X, Xfinity Flex and X1 and Cox Contour box, except on the PS5.
Q. How do I cancel my Paramount Plus subscription via Phone?
If you prefer to get in touch personally over cancelling your subscription, call a Paramount+ customer service representative at (888) 274-5343 from 9 a.m. to midnight (EST).
However, before placing the call, keep your account number, the method you used to sign up, email address, credit card number, and other pertinent information handy.