BritBox offers the biggest streaming collection of British TV. Viewers can enjoy comedy, romance, drama, mystery, lifestyle, and more. The BritBox app is supported on all major streaming devices. All you need to do is get a subscription plan and activate your device via the official activation page. Check out the detailed steps on how to activate and connect BritBox App for Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Samsung TV, LG TV, and Telstra TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sign up for a BritBox Subscription?
- Go to the official website at www.britbox.com and click the ‘Free Trial’ button on the top right corner.
- A form will appear to create your account. Enter details such as First Name, Last Name, email address, and create a password. Click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Choose the duration of your subscription.
- Enter your payment details. The charges will be deducted only after the Free Trial ends.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and you are done.
Activate BritBox on Apple TV
BritBox is supported on 4th generation and later Apple TVs. Here are the activation steps:
- On your Apple TV, open the App Store.
- Search for the BritBox app and download it.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ option if you are already a BritBox subscriber. In case your Apple ID and BritBox account are linked to the same email address, click ‘Continue’. Otherwise, click Cancel and enter the email address associated with the BritBox account. If you are a new subscriber, complete the sign-in process.
- That’s it. Start watching BritBox on your Apple TV.
Activate BritBox on Roku
The BritBox app is supported on Roku device version 2 or later. Here are the steps to activate the app:
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and download the BritBox app.
- After the download is complete, open the BritBox app. Complete the sign-in process, if you are a new subscriber. And, if you are a current or previous subscriber, sign in using your email address.
- Start watching BritBox on Roku.
Connect BritBox on Fetch TV
The BritBox app is available on Fetch TV. Here is the process for activation:
- Press the ‘Apps’ button and look for the Britbox app.
- Open the BritBox app on Fetch and click the ‘Sign In’ button. A six-digit activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to britbox.com/connect/fetch on a different mobile device or desktop.
- Sign in to your BritBox account.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen and click the ‘Connect’ button.
- Once the connection is successful, your TV screen will refresh and you will be able to access the BritBox content.
Activate and Connect BritBox on Fire TV at britbox.com/connect/firetv
- Open the Fire TV and download the BritBox app.
- Open the app and click the Sign In button on the top right corner. A code will appear
- Go to https://www.britbox.com/connect/firetv on a different device and click the sign-in button.
- Enter your email ID and password to sign in.
- Enter the activation code in the provided space and click the ‘Connect’ button.
- Once the connection is made, you can watch BritBox content on your Fire TV.
Similar Post: eonline.com/link firestick
Activate BritBox on LG Smart TV at britbox.com/connect/lg
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate BritBox on your LG TV:
- Go to the LG Content Store and look for the BritBox app.
- Install the app on your smart TV and open it.
- Click the Sign In button on the top and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, open britbox.com/connect/lg on a different device.
- Sign into your account and enter the activation code in the provided space. Click ‘Connect’.
- Your TV screen will refresh in a few minutes and you will now be able to access BritBox content.
BritBox Connect on Samsung Smart TV at britbox.com/connect/samsung
Enjoy BritBox content on your Samsung TV through the following process:
- Go to the home screen and navigate to the ‘Apps’ section. Click on the Search icon and look for the BritBox app.
- Click the Install button to download the app. The app will appear on the home screen.
- Open the BritBox app on your Samsung TV.
- Click the Sign In button and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to https://www.britbox.com/connect/samsung from a computer or mobile device.
- Sign in to your account and enter the code in the provided field.
- Click the ‘Connect’ button and your TV screen will refresh in a few minutes.
Also Read: cbssports.com/samsung
BritBox Connect on Telstra TV
Here’s how you can activate the BritBox app on your Telstra TV:
- Go to the Apps Store on your Telstra TV.
- Search for the BritBox app and add/download it to your TV.
- Once the app is added, open it and click the ‘Sign In’ option. An activation code will appear.
- Visit the official activation link at britbox.com/connect/telstra and click the sign-in button.
- Sign in using your credentials and enter the activation code in the field provided. Click the ‘Connect’ button.
- Enjoy BritBox on your Telstra TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the duration of the BritBox free trial?
The duration of the BritBox free trial is seven days.
I don’t want the subscription charges to be deducted from my account after the free trial ends. What can I do?
It is very simple, just cancel the subscription before the trial period ends (at least 24 hours before). No charges will be deducted from your account. You can purchase the subscription anytime from your BritBox account.
If I uninstall the BritBox app from the device, will the subscription get canceled?
No. Uninstalling the app doesn’t cancel your subscription. You need to cancel the subscription manually from your account.
How can I sign in to my BritBox account from a mobile or tablet (Android and iOS)?
Here are the steps to be followed:
- Open the BritBox app on your device and go to the ‘Menu’ option in the upper left corner.
- In the drop-down, click the circular ID icon on the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and password to sign in.
On what devices can I watch BritBox?
You can watch BritBox on the following devices:
- Computer via web
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Fetch devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Telstra Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Android Mobile devices
- iPad and iPhone