Beachbody On Demand is a fitness app that lets you work out anywhere. The app offers a number of workout videos, yoga sessions, world-class trainer support, and nutrition programs namely 21 Day FIX, P90X, 80 Day Obsession, 9 Week Control Freak, LIIFT4, Transform:20, Job 1, Barre Blend, and more. The app can be accessed on various streaming devices and smart TVs viz. Roku, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, and more. The information covered here will help you in installing and activating the Beachbody On Demand using the official link beachbodyondemand.com/activate.
Before moving ahead with the activation process on devices viz. Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Apple TV, you need to sign up on beachbodyondemand.com to create your Beachbody On Demand account.
Sign up for Beachbody On Demand Account
Follow the steps to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand account:
- Visit the official website at https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/.
- Click on the ‘SIGN UP’ button at the top corner.
- Select a plan and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your email id (valid and active) in the space provided and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the steps to complete the signup process.
Signing up for a Beachbody account is an essential step as you will require it in the activation process. So, complete the above process first.
How to Activate Beachbody On Demand on Roku?
Follow the steps mentioned here to install and activate the Beachbody On Demand app on your Roku device:
- Make sure your Roku device is connected to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, go to the Roku device homepage by pressing the ‘Home’ button on the Roku remote.
- Under the Menu section, look for the ‘Streaming Channels’ option and select it.
- Click on the ‘Search’ option. The search field will appear.
- Type ‘Beachbody On Demand’ in the search field using the virtual keyboard.
- From the list of suggestions, select the ‘Beachbody On Demand’ app.
- Now, click on the ‘Add Channel’ option for starting the download procedure.
- After the download is complete, the installation will begin automatically.
- After the installation is complete, open the application to launch it. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to the beachbodyondemand.com/activate link from your PC or smartphone.
- Login using your Beachbody account’s credentials.
- Enter the activation code in the field and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the activation process is successful, check out the Roku screen. It will automatically refresh and you will be able to access the content on the Beachbody app.
Similar Post: viki.com/roku
How to Activate Beachbody On Demand on Amazon Fire TV?
Activate the Beachbody On Demand app on your Amazon Fire TV using the following procedure. First, make sure your smart TV is connected to an active internet connection. Then, follow the steps:
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your TV remote and you will see the Menu option on the screen.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon on the left side of the screen. Use the on-screen keyboard to type ‘Beachbody On Demand’ in the search field and start the search.
- Select the Beachbody app from the results and click on the ‘GET or DOWNLOAD’ option.
- Once the installation process is complete, launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on the screen with some instructions.
- As per the instructions, go to the official activation link – beachbodyondemand.com/activate – and sign in to your account.
- Enter the activation code in the respective space and click the ‘Activate or Submit’ option.
- You can now enjoy the Beachbody app workout sessions on your Amazon Fire TV.
Related Blog: MotorTrend on Demand on Roku
Activate and Stream Beachbody On Demand on Apple TV?
You can stream Beachbody On Demand content on your Apple TV through AirPlay using an iOS device. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Download the Beachbody On Demand app for iOS devices on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Make sure that the Apple device and Apple TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enable ‘AirPlay’ on the Apple TV by going to Settings and verifying that AirPlay is active.
- Now, enable ‘AirPlay’ on your iOS device (iPhone/ iPad). Open any Beachbody video.
- Tap the AirPlay icon on the player and select your Apple TV.
- The video will start streaming on your Apple TV.
Also Read: thezeusnetwork.com/activate
Stream Beachbody On Demand using Chromecast
Via a Personal Computer
- Make sure you have Google Chrome on your PC.
- Connect your PC and Google Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open Chrome on your PC and go to Beachbody’s official website (www.beachbodyondemand.com) and sign in using your credentials.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the top right corner and select the ‘cast’ option.
- Choose your device from the search result.
- Now, you can load the Beachbody content on your smart TVs.
Via Mobile Device
- Install the Beachbody On Demand app from the Play Store on your mobile device.
- After the installation is done, launch the app.
- Play the video you want to watch and select the cast icon on the top.
- Now, you will see the device options for casting. Select your device.
- That’s it! The mobile content will load on your smart TV.
Related Blog: Jazzercise On Demand on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the subscription plans for the Beachbody On Demand?
There are three subscription plans –
- Quarter-Annual plan for $39
- Semi-Annual plan for $59
- Annual plan for $99
Can I download workout videos on the Beachbody On Demand app?
Yes. You can download the workout videos and access them later in offline mode.
I want to change my coach. Will my old coach be notified about my change request?
No. The notification for changing the coach will be sent only to the user and the new coach.
Can I stream Beachbody On Demand videos on multiple devices?
Yes, you can stream the videos on multiple devices.
How can I cancel my Beachbody membership? Will I get a refund after canceling?
It is easy to cancel your Beachbody On Demand membership. Just call 1-800-470-7870 to cancel your membership. You will get a refund only if you’re eligible under the Money Back Guarantee. The refund will be received within three to five days after cancelation.