If you are looking to watch popular Movies and TV shows from BBC America, such as The Graham Norton Show, A Few Good Men, Doctor Who, Killing Eve, etc. on your big TV screens using a streaming device like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, or Roku, you will first need to activate the BBC America app on the bbcamerica.com/activate page. Below, you can find the step-by-step instructions for the activation process on the aforementioned streaming devices.
Table of Contents
Activate BBC America App at bbcamerica.com/activate
In this article, Know how to activate BBC America App on your streaming device such as like on Android TV, Microsoft Xbox One, Apple TV, Fire TV via bbcamerica.com/activate.
Activate BBC America on Android TV via bbcamerica.com/activate
Activating the BBC America app on an Android TV is quite simple. Just download and install the app from the Google Play Store and then visit bbcamerica.com/activate to activate it. Here are the quick steps to follow.
- From the home screen of your Android TV, visit Apps > Google Play Store.
- On the Play Store screen, use the search option to find the BBC America app.
- Once you find the app, select it and tap the Install button. Wait for the app to get added to your Android TV.
- Once installed, click on the Open option to launch the BBC America app.
- From the welcome screen of the app, tap on the Sign In option.
- An authentication code along with this activation link – bbcamerica.com/activate will be presented on your screen.
- Once you have the code, use the link on your computer or mobile browser to access the BBC America activation page.
- On the activation page, enter the code in the provided field and click on the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen, access your account using the TV provider credentials to complete the activation process.
- Once the activation process will be completed, you can start watching programming from BBC America on your Android.
How to Activate BBC America on Microsoft Xbox One?
If you are not using any of the above-mentioned devices but have Xbox One, fortunately, you can use it to access the BBC America app. Below are the steps that will help you activate BBC America app on the Xbox One gaming console.
- Access the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One device.
- Under the Microsoft Store section, select the search section and type “BBC America”. Confirm the search to begin the search process.
- Next, select the BBC America app from the search results and click the Get button to install it.
- When installed, click on the Launch option to access the app.
- From the welcome screen, tap on the Sign In option.
- You will be provided an authentication code and activation link (bbcamerica.com/activate).
- Enter this activation link on the address bar of your second device’s browser to access the BBC America activation page.
- On the activation page, enter the code and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Then, sign in to your account using your TV Provider account credentials.
- After signing in, follow the remaining on-screen prompts (if any).
- Now, get back to your Xbox One connected TV screen and start watching your favorite BBC America content.
Similar Post: wetv com activate
Activate BBC America on Roku at bbcamerica.com/activate
Before following the below-mentioned steps to activate BBC America app on your Roku device, make sure you have access to another internet-connected device to access the bbcamerica.com/activate page.
- Go to the home screen of your Roku device and select the Streaming Channels > Search option.
- In the Search section, type BBC America in the search field and confirm it.
- From the search results, select the BBC America app and tap on the Add Channel option.
- Once the app gets added, tap the Go to channel option to open the application.
- Now, on the welcome screen, tap on the Sign In option.
- The app will provide you with a verification code and this activation link (bbcamerica.com/activate).
- Use this link on your separate PC/Mobile browser to access the BBC America activation page.
- Enter the activation code on the activation page and tap the SUBMIT option.
- On the next screen, sign in using your TV service provider and complete the activation process.
- You should now be able to watch BBC America programming on your Roku device.
Steps to Activate BBC America on Apple TV
You can easily access the BBC America app on your Apple TV by following the quick steps provided below. However, just make sure that your Apple TV is running with the latest updates.
- Visit the App Store app on your Apple TV.
- In the App Store app, type BBC America in the search bar and confirm it.
- Next, select the app from the search results and tap the Get button.
- Once you are done installing the app, press the Open option.
- From the welcome screen of the app, select the Sign In option to receive the activation code.
- Now that you have the code, go to bbcamerica.com/activate on your phone or pc browser to access the BBC America activation page.
- Enter the code on the activation page and click on the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen, sign in using your TV Provider credentials.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
- The BBC America app will then be activated for your Apple TV.
Also Read: sundancetv.com/activate
Activate BBC America on Fire TV at bbcamerica.com/activate
The process to activate the BBC America app on Fire TV is just like the ones mentioned for other streaming devices above. Just follow the steps below and start watching your favorite from BBC America app.
- Go to the home screen of your Fire TV and tap on the Find option.
- Under the Find section, select the Search option.
- Next, in the search field, enter BBC America and begin the search process.
- Then, select the BBC America app from the search results and click on the Get button.
- Once the application is installed, press Open to launch the app.
- A unique code and an activation URL – bbcamerica.com/activate will be presented on your TV screen.
- Use this URL on your mobile or desktop browser to access the BBC America activation page.
- On the activation page, provide the activation code and click the SUBMIT option.
- On the next screen, sign in using your TV Provider account credentials and follow the on-screen prompts (if any).
- That’s it. The BBC America app is now activated for your Amazon Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
My activation code is not working. How to fix it?
If the activation code is not working on the BBC America activation page (bbcamerica.com/activate), there could be numerous reasons:
- Your internet connection is not working properly.
- Your streaming device is not running with the latest updates.
- The code has expired. In such a case, you can use the auto-generated new code on the activation page.
- You are entering the code incorrectly.
While overcoming the above-mentioned reasons should help fix the problem, you can consider the following solutions as well.
- Try to relaunch the BBC America app.
- Restart your streaming device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
Which devices are compatible with BBC America app?
Apart from the above-mentioned streaming devices, you can access BBC America app on iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android mobile devices (Phone and Tablet).
I am seeing a “0033” error when launching the BBC America app. What to do?
Error code 0033 usually occurs when there are some issues with your TV service provider account, such as billing issues (invalid/expired credit card). Reach out to your TV service provider to get the error resolved.
I am being prompted with the “Needs to re-authenticate” message. What should I do?
- Restart the app and device.
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the app.
- The activation process will need to be followed again to access the app on your streaming device.
I am getting a “Something didn’t work quite right…. ELI-9000” error. How do I get it fixed?
This error code is generally associated with an issue at your TV provider’s end. In case you have the same service provider for TV and internet, you can consider resetting the modem to overcome the problem. However, if the problem persists, you can always contact your service provider for assistance.