If you own a Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, iPhone, and Android devices and are looking for information to activate AXS TV online, you are in luck. Let us guide you through the activation process, which will be carried out online at axs.tv/activate. Only after successful activation, you will be able to watch cutting-edge programs (from intimate behind-the-scenes to concerts) hardly found anywhere else.
Would you want to enjoy all AXS TV shows that celebrate the artists behind the music? What better way to do that than getting the AXS TV app on your connected devices and later navigating to axs.tv/activate to enter code?
Table of Contents
How to Watch AXS TV using axs.tv/activate on Streaming Devices?
An American specialty television channel, AXS TV, available to 50 million households in the country as of December 2020, mainly devoted to entertainment, live music programs, and combat sports (professional wrestling and mixed martial arts).
If you enjoy music, high-energy wrestling, and in-depth interviews, you can get a unique Activation Code from one of the major operators – DirecTV, Comcast/ Xfinity, Sling TV, Frontier, DISH, DirecTV NOW, Verizon FiOS, and other provides, and enter the code at axs.tv/activate to start enjoying.
Steps to Activate AXS TV on Roku via axs.tv/activate
Roku users are suggested to check the following steps and complete the activation process.
- Turn on your Roku device and press the “Home” button.
- You will now navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Click the “Search Channels” option.
- Locate “AXS TV” in the Channel Store.
- Click the “Add Channel” button to install the AXS TV app on your Roku TV.
- Return to the home screen and launch it.
- You should get an Activation Code.
- Note down the code before heading to access axs.tv/activate on another device.
- Click the “Log in or sign up here” button.
- You need to sign in by providing details if you already have an account. (Create an account if you don’t have an account.)
- Enter the code in the given field and you can now stream AXS TV on Roku.
Activate AXS TV on Apple TV
You will find the following information handy if you have an Apple TV at home.
- Turn on your Apple TV device.
- Navigate to the home screen and go to “App Store”.
- Type “AXS TV” using the virtual keyboard and click the “Get” button to install the app.
- Now, launch the app to generate an Activation Code.
- On another device, access axs.tv/activate.
- Select the “Log in or sign up here” button.
- Enter the code to complete the activation process.
Your Apple TV should be ready to stream.
Similar Post: twitch.tv/activate
axs.tv/activate – Get AXS TV on Amazon Fire TV
If you have an Amazon Fire TV, here are the easiest steps to follow to activate the AXS TV app.
- Begin the activation process by switching on the device.
- Go to “Amazon App Store” and get the AXS TV app.
- Click the app to open it. This should get you an Activation Code.
- On your computer, launch your favorite web browser.
- You need to navigate to axs.tv/activate and click “Log in or sign up here”.
- Provide the received code and complete the activation process.
This should ensure that your device is ready to stream.
How to Stream AXS TV on iOS & Android?
iOS and Android users will find the following steps quite helpful.
- Go to “Play Store” or “App Store”.
- Type “AXS TV” and click the “Install” or “Get” button.
- Once the app is installed, you need to open it.
- Launch the app and enter the sign-in details.
You are ready to enjoy your favorite programs.
Make sure you follow the steps precisely. If you run into some activation failed errors, diagnose the errors to fix them. You may further contact your cable provider if you think they can help with something.