Anyone who loves to travel a lot with American Airlines will truly appreciate the advantages of the Aviator Master Card offered by Barclays. Meanwhile, to begin exploring and using the card advantages, you surely need to first activate your Aviator Master card via the official portal – aviatormastercard.com/activate. So, if you have recently achieved your card on your verified address and now looking for the right way to activate your card, then this guidebook is what that you need to follow the most.
Scroll down the page to understand how to activate Aviator Master Card at aviatormastercard.com/activate. Readout this blog to understand the process.
Table of Contents
Aviatormastercard.com/activate – Online Method to Activate the Aviator Master Card
To activate your Aviator Master card, the online method will be a lot easier and convenient to perform. Henceforth, if you are good at internet browsing skills and know-how to perform the steps correctly, then definitely the online method will be the best way to activate the card.
For effective activation, all you need is stable Internet connectivity, a smart device, and your card details to enter.
- Open the internet browser on your device and navigate the official activation page – avaitormastercard.com/activate.
- In the URL bar, put the main address link and click enter.
- You will land on the home page, where you need to provide your username and password (if you are an existing card member) or simply switch to the next option.
- Since you are a new card member, click on the option – ACTIVATE MY CARD NOW.
- Now, you will require to enroll and verify your identity. For this, enter all the asked details correctly.
- Provide details like your “Last 4 digits of your SSN”, “Date of Birth”, “Account Number”, “Security Code”.
- After this, select your occupation and select whether to live in the United States or Not option.
- Click the “Continue” button and complete the formalities for successful login.
- Once confirmed, your Mastercard will be activated. Thus, you can use your card at your preferred stores.
While the online method is trustworthy, but some people still believe that calling the officials is a lot easier and convenient to perform. That’s why a majority of users are preferring talking to the authorized agent or customer representative just to make the card activate.
Forgot Username or Password? How to Retrieve Your Details?
If you accidentally forgot your username and password that you need to access to log in to your account, still there is a chance to retrieve it. You, simply need to follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official activation page of the card.
- Scroll down the screen to click on the option, which says “Forgot username and password”.
- Provide the details like – last 4 digits of SSN, Date of Birth, and Account Number and click Continue.
- Stick to the on-screen steps to retrieve your login credentials.
Activate the Aviator Master Card by Phone
Don’t feel devastated, if you won’t be ok to perform the activation steps online at Aviatormastercard.com/activate. Still, you can activate your card by calling the experts on their customer support number. The activation method via phone is equally quick and trustworthy to execute. Simply, make a call at 1-877-408-8866 and respond to the on-call instructions wisely. Once you follow the prompts and make your account verified, you are eligible to enjoy all the maximum perks and benefits associated with the card.
Benefits of Activating the Card –
The Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard is a fantastic card for airline enthusiasts or anyone who travels frequently.
- You’ll earn 2x miles on all purchases with American Airlines, and you can earn an unlimited 1.5 mile per $1 on all other purchases.
- The signup bonus is also generous – 50,000 miles when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months.
- With 15,000 elite qualifying miles (EQM) after spending $40,000 on purchases during the first year of card membership, you’ll have more opportunities to fly in your elite status.
- Plus enjoy a generous welcome bonus of 25,000 bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases within the first three months of Card Membership.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
Q. How to check your online card status?
If you want to check the status of your online application, move forward and implement these steps:
- Navigate to the official portal – https://www.aviatormastercard.com/servicing/home.
- Here click on the option Check the status of your application now.
- Complete the online formalities and you are done viewing the status.
Q. How to log in to your Aviator Mastercard Account?
The process is easy to follow:
- Go to the authorized portal – the link is mentioned above.
- On the welcome screen, enter the details like – Username and Password.
- Click Login and you are done.