Avant Credit Card is a good option if you want to create a good credit profile. It is an unsecured card meaning you don’t have to pay a security deposit to get it. Another feature that attracts the customers towards the card is you can do a pre-qualification to check the rates and fees before submitting your application. The credit card also reports to all three major credit bureaus. There are many more benefits of the AvantCard such as identity theft protection, zero hidden charges, free international transactions, etc. Thus, you can go for the Avant credit card if you are looking for one. Here are the details for getting a new avant card, activating it, and more.
Table of Contents
Applying for a Avant Credit Card
Applying for a new avant credit card is a simple procedure. You can do it online through the following steps:
- Go to the official Avant website and look for the ‘Credit Card’ option under the ‘Product’ menu. Click it.
Go to the credit card page directly at https://www.avant.com/credit-card/.
- Click the ‘Apply now’ button.
- The online application form will appear. Enter the details viz. Name, date of birth, social security number, etc.
- Tick the check box for your consent.
- Click the ‘Continue to Application’ button.
- Based on the information provided above, your eligibility will be checked. You will also be able to check the rates and fee. After this, complete the further application process.
- Your credit card will be shipped to your address. You will receive the same within 15 working days.
How To Activate Avant Credit Card via avant.com/activate
Once you have received the Avant credit card, you need to activate it. The avant card can be activated via three ways. The steps for activation are described below in detail:
Through the Official Website
- Visit the official website at avant.com/activate.
- Enter the email address you have registered with your account.
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number and the last four digits of your AvantCard.
- Click on the ‘Activate Card’ button. The card will be activated now.
Through the Dashboard
- Go to the dashboard/ login page directly at avant.com/card.
- Sign in using your email and password (which is set up while registering for the online account).
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number and your AvantCard.
- The AvantCard will be activated.
You can check out more options in the dashboard for autopay and paperless statements.
I cannot remember the password. What to do?
In case you have forgotten the password, follow the steps mentioned below to reset the same:
- On the login page (link mentioned above), click the ‘Don’t remember your password?’ link.
- A form will appear to reset the password. Enter your email id and click the ‘Send Email’ button.
- Check your inbox for the email with instructions for resetting the password.
- Follow the instructions and set a strong password.
Similar Post: hawaiianbohcard.com/activate
Through Customer Care
Call the customer care services at 1-855-752-7011 to activate your AvantCard.
Paying Off Avant Credit Card Bill
The Avant credit card bill can be paid through both online and offline modes. Here is how to pay:
- Visit the official website and open the login page.
- Login using your credentials.
- Make the bill payment using the available payment modes.
Note: If you want the payment to take effect on the same day, pay before 5 pm. Make sure your account is registered for online payment.
You can also opt for an automatic payment facility through your online account. Select the automatic payment option and fill-in the required details such as bank details and amount you want to pay. Select from the two available options – minimum payment and statement balance payment to complete the autopay process. You can cancel the autopay option anytime through your account.
For offline payment, send a money order or paper cheque to the following address:
PO Box 1429
Carol Stream, IL 60132-1429
Note: Write your name and last four digits of your credit card number on the backside of the cheque.
Related Post: huntington.com/activate
Avant is a Technology company in the financial field offering banking, loan, and credit card services. These services are offered in partnership with other organizations viz. Evolve Bank & Trust and WebBank. The credit cards are issued by WebBank. Avant’s objective is to provide smooth lending experience to middle-income borrowers.
Avant credit card is growing at a fast rate and has provided around 400,000 credit cards. Avant is backed by some renowned names in the financial industry viz. JP Morgan, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Peter Thiel, QED, DFJ, August Capital, Tiger Global, and more.
In conclusion, getting an AvantCard is a good option for those who are looking for an easy loan. We suggest checking out all the benefits and talking to the customer service before applying for one.
Also Read: www.deepbluedebit.com/activate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Avant credit card a Mastercard or Visa card?
The Avant credit card is a Mastercard. It is accepted worldwide.
Q. What will be the foreign transaction fee for the AvantCard?
It doesn’t charge any foreign transaction fee. It can be a good money-saver for frequent travelers.
Q. How can I increase my AvantCard credit limit?
You can request a credit limit increase for your AvantCard by calling customer service at 855-752-7012. Approval of the credit limit will depend upon the history of on-time payments and low credit utilization.
Q. Is there a mobile app for the Avant credit card?
Yes. The Avant mobile application is available for both Android and iOS devices. The mobile app allows managing your loan with features such as additional payments, payment history, and more.
Q. Does AvantCard support AndroidPay or ApplePay?
Q. Do I need to pay any fee for the AvantCard?
Yes. You need to pay an annual fee of $39 for the AvantCard.
Q. I forgot my credit card PIN. How can I retrieve the same?
You can retrieve the credit card PIN by reporting the same to the customer care. The new PIN will be posted to your address within 7 to 10 business days.