BINGE is Australia’s one-stop source for all the entertaining content that is worth binging. It comes loaded with globally watched TV shows and movies, including Just Like That, Euphoria, Modern Family, The Walking Dead, and Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty. If you wish to get access to this wide range of amazing content on your streaming devices, you will just need to install and activate the Binge app on the auth.streamotion.com.au/activate page. The following guide will provide you with complete information, from app installation to activation.
Table of Contents
How to Sign Up for a Binge Account?
The first step in enjoying the content from the Binge app is to have a subscription to their service. If you have not yet purchased a subscription to the Binge app, here are the steps that you can follow.
- Go to the BINGE home page https://help.binge.com.au/s/.
- Select the “New to BINGE? Try us free” option from the top-right corner.
- On the next screen, you will be provided three subscription options to choose from – Basic / Standard / Premium.
- Select the desired subscription and provide your personal details.
- You will be provided a verification code from Streamotion on the mobile number. Enter the code when prompted.
- Next, enter your payment details and make the payment.
- Your subscription will begin after the free trial period.
Activate the BINGE App on the auth.streamotion.com.au/activate for Various Streaming Devices
BINGE app is compatible with numerous streaming devices including Apple TV, Hisense TV, Samsung TV, and Android TV. If you wish to access the BINGE app on any of these devices, below are the quick steps that can help you with the process.
To Activate the Binge App on Android TV at auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
BINGE app is perfectly compatible with Android TV running with Version 7.0+. If you are using a similar version of Android TV, you can follow the steps provided below to activate access BINGE app.
- From the home screen of your Android TV, go to Apps > Google Play Store.
- Use the search option in the Play Store app to locate the Binge app.
- From the search result, select the app and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the app to get installed. Then, press the Open option to launch it.
- On the welcome screen, select the Sign In option to receive an 8-digit unique code.
- Now, open the BINGE activation link (auth.streamotion.com.au/activate) on your phone/pc browser to get to the activation page.
- Enter the code in the provided field on the activation page and click Continue.
- Then, sign in to your BINGE account and complete the on-screen prompts (if any).
- You can now enjoy access to the BINGE app on your Android TV.
Binge Activation on Samsung TV via auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
Remember that Samsung TVs that are 2017 or above models are only compatible to watch the BINGE app. If you have a Samsung TV with a model older than 2017, unfortunately, these steps will not help you access the BINGE app.
- Go to the home screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the APPS option from the home screen and tap the Search icon located in the upper-right corner.
- Enter “BINGE” in the search field and start the search process.
- Select the app from the search result and tap the Install button.
- Once the app gets installed, launch it by pressing the Open option.
- From the welcome screen, select the Sign In option to fetch an 8-digit activation code.
- Now, access the BINGE activation page on your phone/pc browser using the link- auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- On the activation page, enter the code and click the Continue button.
- Then, sign in using your BINGE account credentials to complete the activation process.
- The Binge will then be linked with your Samsung Smart TV.
Also Read: Watch FIFA 2022 World Cup
To Activate the Binge App on Apple TV at auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
Apple TV users can easily access the Binge app by following the below-mentioned activation instructions. However, before following the steps, make sure to update your Apple TV with the latest version of OS available.
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the App Store, search for the Binge app.
- Once found, select the app and tap the Get button to install it on your TV.
- After installation, tap the Open option to launch the app and select the Sign In option from the welcome screen.
- Your TV screen will provide you with an 8-digit activation code.
- Now, using the link auth.streamotion.com.au/activate, navigate to the BINGE activation page.
- On the activation page, enter the code in the provided field and tap the Continue button.
- After that, sign in to your account to verify the activation code.
- After successful verification, the Binge app will be activated on your Apple TV.
To Activate the Binge App on Hisense TV Streaming Device
Select models of Hisense TV 9 (2020 and above running VIDAA U4 and U5 software) are compatible with the BINGE app. If you have any such compatible TV from Hisense, you can easily enjoy the BINGE app on it by following these steps.
NOTE: The BINGE app is most likely to be available on the carousel of the Hisense home screen. Only if it is not available you are suggested to follow the installation steps below.
- Access the home screen of your Hisense TV and select the App Store icon.
- In the App Store, find and select the BINGE app.
- Next, press the green button on your remote to install the BINGE app.
- Once installed, launch the app on your Hisense TV.
- Select the Sign In option on the welcome screen of the app to receive a unique 8-digit activation code.
- Once you have the code, go to the BINGE activation page on a separate browser using the link auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Enter the code on the activation page and click the Continue button.
- Then, if prompted, sign in to your account to complete the activation process.
- After successful activation, you should have access to the BINGE app on your Hisense TV.
How To Activate the BINGE app Using the QR Code?
Sometimes BINGE app may display a QR code for certain devices for activation. In this case, you can activate the app by following these steps:
- Launch the app on your streaming device and tap the Sign In option.
- You will be provided a QR Code along with the 8-digit unique to use for the activation.
- Now, launch the camera of your smartphone or tablet to scan the QR code.
- You will be directed to the BINGE activation page (auth.streamotion.com.au/activate).
- Enter the code on the activation page and submit it.
- If prompted, sign in to your BINGE account to complete the activation process.
- The BINGE app will then be activated on your streaming device.
Similar Post: Activate NFL.com Network on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions – auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
Can I access the BINGE app on my Amazon Fire TV or Roku device?
Unfortunately, the BINGE app is not yet available for the Amazon Fire TV or Roku device. As soon as the app will be available for the said device, you can find the activation instructions for them in this post.
Why the price for BINGE has changed?
Since 5th July 2022, the Standard subscription price for BINGE has increased to $16/month. If you are being billed through Apple, the subscription price will increase to $15.99/month.
How to update my payment method?
- Go to the Billing section (https://binge.com.au/my-account/billing/payment-method) of your BINGE account.
- Sign in to your account if not logged in.
- Under the Billing section, change the payment details and save them.
- Your payment method will be updated.
How can I cancel BINGE?
While the cancellation process depends on the way you choose to sign up, in most cases, the following steps should help cancel the service.
- Go to https://binge.com.au/.
- Sign in to your BINGE account on the directed page.
- Go to Menu > My Account section.
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
- Then, click on the “I Agree” option.
- After that, fill up the short survey to state your reason for cancellation.
- You will then receive a cancellation email.