Let AMC+ be your new source of entertainment on your smart devices/TVs such as Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV. This new premium streaming bundle from AMC comprises amazing content from AMC, IFC, BBC America, and Sundance TV. When you can have access to thousands of hours of top series, movies, and live channels – everything in just one place, you wouldn’t wish to miss this app for sure. Well, if you have already got yourself the AMC+ subscription (if not, follow the subscription steps below), the only thing between you and the app’s incredible content is activating the AMC+ using amcplus.com/activate. Need not to worry as the motive of this post is to help you set up this content-packed app on your desired smart device easily and quickly. So, make sure to follow the information below carefully.
Table of Contents
How to Get AMC+ Subscription for the First Time?
Before you could activate the AMC+ app at amcplus.com/activate on a compatible streaming device, you must have a subscription to it. To know how to subscribe to AMC+ app, go through the instructions below.
- Access the AMC Plus sign-up page (https://www.amcplus.com/create).
- Enter your email and desired password in the sign-up form. If you want you can keep the “I consent to receiving occasional…… AMC Networks” option selected or you can deselect it.
- Next, press the CREATE ACCOUNT option.
- The next screen will prompt you to choose from one of the plans – $6.99/month ($83.88 billed annually) | $8.99/month. Both plans come with a 7 Day Free Trial offer.
- After choosing a plan, enter card details for the payment. This includes your Name, Card Number, Expiration Date, Postal Code, and Promo (if any).
- Then, click on the START FREE TRIAL button. Post successful payment, your subscription will begin with a 7-day free trial. If you wish to cancel the subscription without being charged, make sure to do so before the trial period ends.
Steps to Activate AMC+ App Via amcplus.com/activate
Considering that you have got the AMC Plus subscription, you can proceed with the step-by-step instructions to download and install the AMC+ app and activate the same on the amcplus.com/activate.
AMC+ App Activation on Amazon Fire TV
Although AMC+ is available under the Amazon Prime Video Channel, however, as you purchased the subscription directly from the website, you will need to follow the activation instructions suggested below.
- Access the home screen of Amazon Fire TV and go to the Find option.
- Under the Find section, select the Search option.
- Next, use the navigation keys on your Fire TV remote to type “AMC Plus” and select the same from the auto-suggestion list.
- On the next screen, you can select the AMC Plus app and then press the Get button to start the installation process.
- When the AMC+ app will be installed on your Amazon Fire TV, you can tap the Open option to launch it.
- The following screen should display an activation code as well as the activation URL (amcplus.com/activate) to activate the app.
- So, go to the AMC+ activation page using the given URL.
- When you get to the activation page, type your registered email address, password, and activation code, and then press the CONTINUE button.
- Once your subscription will be verified, you will be provided a “Successfully Activated” or similar message on the next screen.
- Upon successful activation, your Fire TV screen will reload and take you to the home screen of the AMC+ app.
Similar Post: https //www.ballysports.com/activate
Activate AMC+ App on Android TV Using the Link amcplus.com/activate
Android TV users can enjoy the subscription to the AMC+ app’s premium offering by following the activation steps recommended below.
- Access the Apps section from the home menu of your Android TV.
- Next, access the Google Play Store app and locate the search option.
- Use the search option to search for the AMC+ application.
- Open the AMC+ app from the search result. You will be provided the Install button to add the app. Tap on it.
- Now, wait until the AMC+ app is added to your Android TV
- After installing the app, press the Open option.
- Your Android TV screen will provide you with an activation code as well as the activation link – amcplus.com/activate.
- Use this link to access the AMC+ activation page and enter your email address, password, and activation code in the provided spaces.
- Then, click CONTINUE and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the activation process.
- Now, you can check your Android TV screen. You must now have access to the AMC+ app. Enjoy streaming your favorite content.
Similar Post: usanetwork/activatenbcu
Activating AMC+ App for Apple TV
If you wish to access the AMC+ content on your Apple TV, you are first suggested to install the app from the App Store and then activate it using the activation link. Detailed steps can be followed below.
- Visit the App Store on your Apple TV. This should be available from the home screen only.
- When you are under the App Store app, find the AMC+ app via the search option.
- Next, select the app from the given result. This should direct you to the AMC+ app’s preview screen.
- On the preview screen, select the Get option and wait for the app to get installed on your Apple TV.
- When the app is installed, launch the app by selecting the Open option.
- Your Apple TV screen should display an activation code. Copy that.
- Now, go to the AMC+ activation page using the link – amcplus.com/activate.
- Enter your registered email and password followed by the activation code you noted from your TV screen.
- Then, click on the CONTINUE button and complete the on-screen prompts if any.
- You can now return to your Apple TV screen and start enjoying the content from the app.
Activate AMC + App on Your Roku Streaming Device or Roku TV Using amcplus.com/activate Link?
If you wish to enjoy your favorite episodes of The Walking Dead on a large screen supported by your Roku streaming stick (or Roku TV itself), the following activation instructions will make the process easy.
- Go to the home screen of the Roku Streaming Player or TV.
- Next, under the Streaming Channels section (in the left pane), select the Search section.
- In the prompted Search field, type AMC+ and press the search option.
- Then, from the given search result, you should tap on the AMC+ app and then on the Add Channel option.
- Wait until the application is successfully installed on your Roku device.
- From the next screen, select the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- Your TV screen should present you with a unique code and the activation link i.e. amcplus.com/activate.
- You can now go to the AMC Plus activation page using the link. Provide your email address and password along with the activation code in the appropriate fields.
- Then, click the CONTINUE button and proceed with the on-screen prompts if required.
- Once you see the “successfully activated” or similar message on your screen, you can get back to your Roku device/TV screen to enjoy your favorite AMC+ programming.
Related Post: amctheatres.com/activate
How to Activate AMC+ App on Android or iOS Mobile Devices?
Well, if you wish to access the AMC+ plus app content on your Android or iOS mobile device, you won’t have to get the app activated at amcplus.com/activate. Here, in this case, a simple sign-in will do the job.
- Access the App Store app on your iOS device or Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Next, find the AMC+ app in your respective application store.
- From the search result, select the AMC+ app and tap the Install button on your Android device or tap the Get button on your iOS device to start the installation process.
- After installation, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Sign in with your registered AMC+ login credentials and that’s it. You are all set to enjoy the premium content from AMC+ on your mobile device.
Congratulations! You now have complete information on how to activate the AMC+ app on your favorite streaming device and enjoy the exclusive content from AMC+ and its associated service providers.
Also Read: Activate Peacocktv.com TV
Frequently Asked Questions
What content can I watch on an AMC+ subscription?
AMC+ subscription offers a variety of content from popular service providers like AMC, IFC, SundanceTV, as well as IFC Films Unlimited, Shudder, and Sundance Now. It also includes Original and award-winning series, festival favorites, popular movies, sci-fi, horror, thrillers, and true-crime programming.
Can I subscribe to AMC+ Plus directly from Apple TV?
Yes, you can subscribe to AMC+ directly from Apple TV by getting AMC+ as a “channel”.
- Visit Apple TV channels and select the Watch Now option.
- Scroll down to find the AMC+ channel or use the search option.
- When you find AMC+, follow the instructions to Start the trial.
- You can now see the AMC+ channel along with the other premium subscriptions you have.
- Remember that your subscription will not work on AMC apps or their website.
Do I need to have a cable or satellite service provider subscription to access the AMC+ app?
No, you don’t need to have a cable or satellite subscription to access AMC+. You can subscribe to the app directly from the compatible device’s application store, or via Amazon Prime Video Channels, The Roku Channel, or Apple TV Channels.
Is AMC+ available through a TV Provider?
How can I cancel the AMC+ app subscription on my Apple TV?
- From the main menu, open the Settings section on your Apple TV.
- Next, access the Users and Accounts > (Account Name) Subscriptions.
- Then, select the AMC+ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation of your AMC+ subscription.