The A&E channel is a fantastic platform to watch your favorite non-fiction programs including true crime, miniseries, and reality docusoaps. More than 95 million pay-TV households in the United States of America have already availed themselves of the service as of July 2015. This is a staggering figure, isn’t it? Why not sign up for A&E TV, activate it on your favorite streaming platform (including Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, etc.) via aetv.com/activate, and pick up where you left off.
Access full episodes and clips of your favorite shows – 60 Days In, I Survived a Crime, Nightwatch, Hoarders, Intervention, The First 48, Biography Presents, and Court Jam. New content is added all the time. What are you waiting for? Let’s dive deep and unravel the activation steps for your favorite digital media platforms using the authorized link, i.e. aetv.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Why Should You Create an A&E Profile?
Some of the key reasons why you must sign up for an A&E Profile are as follows –
- Continue watching where you left off on your Roku, Apple TV, phone, computer, and tablet.
- Having one profile can help you log in across all your A+E Networks channels: A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime, and FYI.
- To watch later, add your favorite shows, movies, or specials to “My List”.
Steps to Sign up or Create Your FREE A&E Profile
Just in case you haven’t created an A&E profile, accessing the great content and other A&E Network channels, including Lifetime, HISTORY, FYI, and A&E is not possible. The following steps will guide you create your free A&E profile. The process is simple and straightforward.
Before that, here are a few things that must be kept in mind.
- You must be 13 years old (minimum).
- You must possess the citizenship card of the U.S.A.
- Must agree to receive emails from A&E and A+E Networks.
Proceed with the steps given below only if you meet the above-mentioned criteria.
- Visit the official website – https://www.aetv.com/
- Click on the “YOUR PROFILE” option on the top-right corner.
- It will take you to the sign-up/ sign-in page.
- Choose any of these options – “SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK” or “SIGN UP WITH GOOGLE” or “SIGN UP WITH EMAIL” and create your A&E profile.
After creating an account, you can visit the sign-in page to SIGN IN using the sign-in credentials. If you have created the A&E profile using Facebook or Google, you can easily sign in with them.
aetv.com/activate – A&ETV Activation Steps for Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Other
- Visit the official activation link – https://www.aetv.com/activate
- Select your device (Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, and Other), select your TV provider (AT&T TV, AT&T U-Verse, COX, Hulu, Shaw, Philo, dish, Bell Aliant, Frontier, XTREAM, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, and more)
- Enter your activation code
- Verify your subscription
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
How to Activate A&E on Roku (A&E Roku) at aetv.com/activate?
Below, you will learn the steps to download the A&E app on Roku and then how to activate it to stream content.
- Click the home button on your Roku remote to go to your Roku Home Screen.
- Navigate to “Roku Channel Store” and look for the A&E app in the “Movies and TV” section.
- Tap it to download and then go to “My Channels”.
- Select “A&E” to launch it. You will get an activation code. Preserve the code.
- Open your favorite web browser on your computer and type in “aetv.com/activate” in the URL bar.
- It will prompt you to “Activate Your Device” by selecting your device.
- Choose “Roku”, “Select your TV provider”, and “Enter your activation code”.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
That’s it! It will take a few moments to verify your account and sync your A&E profile with your Roku device.
After seeing the successful message, you can start watching the greatest shows using your Roku device.
A&E Apple TV – Activate A&E on Apple TV at aetv.com/activate
- On your Apple TV home screen, browser the apps.
- Search for “A&E”.
- Tap on the “A&E” app
- Enjoy all your favorite shows.
Related Blog: www.watch.foodnetwork.com/activate
A&E Android TV – Guide to Watch A&E App on Android TV (aetv.com/activate)
Let us walk you through the following steps to watch the A&E app on Android TV.
- Turn the device, i.e. your Android TV and navigate to the Apps section.
- Select “Get more apps” and search for the app that you are looking for (A&E)
- Get it on your Android TV and launch it.
- Since you are already signed in, it will fetch you an activation code.
- Take note of the unique activation code and go to the authorized page – www.aetv.com/activate
- Choose your TV provider and enter the code when prompted.
- That’s how you start accessing the amazing A&E content.
Follow the steps meticulously and you will be able to activate your device easily.