You would be surprised to know that the subscription-based streaming service can be streamed anytime, anywhere by activating it on various connected devices via wowpresentsplus.com/activate. If you have devices like Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Xbox, Roku, iOS, and Android, you shouldn’t skip this page. All you require to complete the activation process successfully is to sign up with WOW Presents Plus.
Table of Contents
Activate WOW Presents Plus on Roku at wowpresentsplus.com/activate
Roku is a fantastic platform. If you own a Roku device, we bring you the following effective steps. Here you go!
- Make sure you use a compatible Roku device. Turn it on and fetch the home screen menu.
- You will navigate to the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Look for the “Search Channels” option to get access to the Roku Channel Store.
- Here, you will have to type the name of the app that you are looking for – WOW Presents Plus.
- Select the app and click the “Add channel” button.
- The WOW Presents Plus app is now installed on your Roku device.
- You will have to click the app to open it.
- Launching the app would fetch you a unique activation code. (Note: If you are prompted to enter the sign-in details, please do that.)
- Note down the code and head to the activation page shown on the screen.
- Make sure you use another device to navigate to wowpresentsplus.com/activate.
- Enter the “Email Address” and click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, enter the “Password”.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Here, you will be prompted to enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
- After entering the code, click the “Activate” button to finish the activation process.
Make sure you follow the steps meticulously.
Activate WOW Presents Plus on Apple TV
Here are the best steps to follow to watch WOW Presents Plus on Apple TV. If you have this streaming device at home, don’t hesitate to check it out right now.
- Turn on your Apple TV. Make sure it is connected to the best Internet in your area.
- Use the remote to access the “App Store”.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and enter “WOW Presents Plus”.
- The result should bring the app on the screen. This needs to be installed. So, you will need to click the “Get” option.
- Once the app is installed, it will be added to your device.
- It is time to open the app. Hence, go to the home screen and locate the app.
- Click the app to open it. Provide the log-in details if prompted. This way you can eliminate any unprecedented error.
- It will further generate an activation code and the authorized activation page.
- All you have to do is to note down the code.
- Open another device and head to the wowpresentsplus.com/activate link.
- Always use a compatible browser to access the above link.
- Now that the activate page is open, it will prompt you to enter the “Email Address”.
- Then, click the “Next” button and go to the next page.
- Enter the “Password” as prompted and go to the next page by clicking the “Next” button.
- Now, enter the activation code and click the “Activate” button.
This should finish the activation process. Your Apple TV device should be ready to stream WOW Presents Plus content.
Similar Post: cbssports.com/firetv
Activate WOW Presents Plus on Amazon Fire TV
Amazon has given tough competition to platforms like Roku and Apple. Its Fire TV devices not only promise easy installation but also a better viewing experience. If you recently have purchased a Fire TV and are looking for the steps to activate WOW Presents Plus, we bring you the following steps.
- Believing that your Amazon Fire TV device is already set up, you need to access the home screen first.
- From there, you will need to use the remote to access the “Amazon App Store” option.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type “WOW Presents Plus”.
- The search results will display the app. Click the “Get” option to install it on your digital media platform.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Enter the log-in details as asked and you will see an activation code on the TV screen.
- It is time to navigate to the wowpresentsplus.com/activate link on a separate smart device.
- Here, enter the “Email Address” and click “Next”.
- Enter “Password” and click “Next”.
- Enter the code and click the “Activate” button.
This marks the end of the activation process. If you have followed each step carefully, the device would have been activated already. It is ready to show programs that you want to watch.
Also Read: Activate Peacocktv.com TV
Activate WOW Presents Plus on Xbox at wowpresentsplus.com/activate
Xbox One is a popular gaming console. And the best thing is, it can fetch you video content as well. Let’s learn how to get going with the activation process below.
- Turn on the Xbox One device and navigate to the home screen using the remote.
- Look for the “WOW Presents Plus” app in the “Xbox App Store”.
- Click the “Get” option to download the app on your gaming console.
- Now, launch the app to generate an activation code or registration on the screen.
- Head over to wowpresentsplus.com/activate and enter “Email Address” in the given field.
- Click “Next”.
- Now, Enter “Password” in the desired field.
- Click “Next”.
- Here, you will need to enter the Activation Code.
- Next, click the “Activate” button to complete the activation process.
What are you waiting for? Your gaming console is ready to stream the popular shows that WOW Presents Plus offers.
Related Blog: microsoft.com/link xbox
Activate WOW Presents Plus on Android TV
While industry-leading platforms are making their base stronger, Google, which is called the largest search engine giant, has its connected device – Android TV. The streaming device is very compatible with WOW Presents Plus. All you have to do is to get high-speed Internet and a subscription from a TV provider. Once you have these requirements beforehand, you are ready to explore the following activation steps.
- Switch on your device and go to “Play Store” using the remote.
- In the search bar, you will look for the “WOW Presents Plus” app.
- Take the help of the virtual keyboard to type the name of the app. Once the app appears on the search results, click the “Install” option.
- This should download the app. The next step involves clicking the “Open” option.
- The app will open, bringing you an activation code along with the following activation link.
- Open your computer or mobile phone to access wowpresentsplus.com/activate.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts and enter “Email Address” in the given field as directed.
- You will then click the button that says “Next” to go to the next page where you will have to enter “Password”.
- Provide the Activation Code if prompted to complete the activation process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Why is WOWPresents Plus not working on my device?
- Make sure the OS version of your device is compatible with the app. For Android, it must be 5.0 or higher and for iOS, it must be 12.0 or higher.
- If the app doesn’t work, uninstall it and download it again.
Q.How can I cancel the WOWPresents Plus subscription?
Follow the steps provided here on the official website:
- Log in to your account on the official website.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu in your profile and select the ‘Manage Subscription’ option.
- Click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button. A pop-up will appear on the screen, choose an option and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button again.
- A success message will appear on the screen.
Q. Can I reduce data usage while watching WOWPresents Plus on Roku? How?
Yes. You can save data usage by lowering the video quality. Go to Roku home screen> Settings> Display type and deselect Auto-Detect. Select your desired video resolution (lower resolution) to save the data usage.
Q. Can I download videos from the WOWPresents Plus app on my phone?
Yes. Just play the video on your phone> tap on the offline sync button to start the download. Once done, you can watch the videos in offline mode.
Q. How can I AirPlay a video from my iOS device?
- Play a video on the WOW app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the screen and click the AirPlay icon on the bottom of the player.
- Select the device on which you want to AirPlay the video.
- The video will start streaming on your selected device.