YES Network is Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network. It is an American pay television regional sports network. You can enjoy games from the New York Yankees (MLB) and Brooklyn Nets (NBA), New York City FC (Major League Soccer), and New York Liberty (WNBA) on the channel. It also broadcasts pre-game and post-game events of these teams. The channel can be streamed with a live TV streaming service without any cable or satellite subscription. Here, we will be discussing how you can activate the YES network on your Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and other devices. You can get the YES Network channel or download the YES app on your devices to access the content. The YES Network app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Table of Contents
Devices on which the YES Network is Available
The YES network is available on various devices viz.
- Apple TV
- Amazon FireTV
- Android TV
How to Register at Watch YES Network
Before activating the YES Network channel on any of these devices, you need to register at the Watch YES Network official website. The procedure for the same is provided below:
- Go to the official website at https://watchyesnetwork.com/.
- Select the ‘Register’ option on the home-page window.
- You can either register using your Google, Facebook, or Apple id or provide information such as name, email ID, password, date of birth, and gender to register.
- Click the ‘Register’ button.
- After the registration is complete, you can sign in to your account.
Activate YES Network App on Apple TV
Follow these steps to activate YES Network on your Apple TV:
- Start your Apple TV and go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for the ‘YES Network’ app.
- Click the ‘Get’ button to download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Go back to ‘home’ and launch the app and sign in. An activation code will appear on the screen with instructions for activation.
- Now, go to the watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate link using your mobile or computer.
- Sign in to your account and look for the space for the activation code.
- Enter the activation in the space provided and follow the steps provided.
- On successful activation, enjoy YES Network on your Apple TV.
Similar Post: usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
Activate YES Network App on Amazon Fire TV
Here are the steps to activate the YES network channel on Amazon Fire TV:
- Open your Fire TV and download the YES Network app from the store.
- Launch the app on your device and go to ‘Settings’.
- Find ‘Yes Network’ and select your device.
- Now, click on the ‘Connect’ option to start watching the YES NETWORK subscription on your Amazon Fire TV.
The same steps are to be followed for Amazon Fire Stick.
Activate Watch YES Network on Roku
Activate the YES Network channel on your Roku device using the following steps:
- Switch ON your Roku device and go to the home screen.
- Go to the channel store and type ‘YES Network’ in the search bar. Press Enter.
- The ‘YES network icon will appear, click it and select the ‘Add Channel’ option.
- Now, you will see the channel on your home screen. To launch the channel, open it.
- An activation code will appear on the screen. Write it down.
- Now, using your mobile phone or computer, go to the device activation page on the official website – watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate and sign in to enter the verification code.
- After the verification code is entered successfully, you can enjoy YES Network on your Roku device.
Also Read: nfhsnetwork.com/activate
Activate YES Network App on Android TV
You can watch YES Network on your Android TV by activating it on the same. Follow the steps provided here:
- Switch on your Android TV and press the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- Open the Play Store and search for the ‘YES Network’ app.
- Click the ‘Install’ button to start the download process.
- After the installation is complete, go back to the home screen.
- Launch the app by clicking on the YES Network app.
- Complete the activation process and enjoy the games.
Watching YES Network on Mobile Devices – Android and iOS
You can easily watch the YES Network on your smartphone. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Open the Play Store and search for the YES Network app.
- Select the YES Network app and click the ‘Install’ button to start the download and installation process.
- After the installation is complete, open the app to launch it and start enjoying your favorite sports.
- Click on the Apple App Store and look for the ‘YES Network’ app.
- Click the ‘Get’ button to start the installation process.
- Open the app after the installation is complete.
- You can now access sports events, programs, interviews, and more.
YES Network is the most-watched regional sports channel winning 188 Emmy Awards. Along with streaming sports events from the four major teams of New York City, it also has biographies, interviews, and programs based on your favorite sportsperson’s life. If you are a sports enthusiast, this is a must-channel for you.
Related Post: paramountnetwork.com/activate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the YES App free?
Yes, the YES Network app is free to download.
What is the cost of getting the YES Network?
The minimum cost of streaming the YES Network is $89.99 per month.
What channel is YES Network on DirecTV?
YES Network is channel 631. It is an HD channel.
Can I watch the games on the official website of the YES Network?
Yes. You can watch LIVE events on the official website. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the official website at https://www.yesnetwork.com.
- Click on the ‘Watch LIVE’ button.
- Sign in or register at the YES Network.
- Select your cable provider and your team.
- Now, you can watch the LIVE game without any interruption.
Which network carries the YES Network?
The YES Network is carried by the DIRECTV Stream. The regional sports network is not carried by Sling, FuboTV, and Hulu for the last two years.