If you are a big admirer of unfiltered, visceral, and transparent content and want to watch documentaries, original programs, and other premium videos on the bigger screen, simply get the Vice TV on your streaming devices and smart TVs. You will need to activate Vice TV at vicetv.com/activate by entering the code.
Let us walk you through all the important steps that you will need to activate Vice TV on your Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, and more. Before you begin the activation process, make sure you have got a subscription through a participating TV or cable provider – Altice One, AT&T U-Verse, Xfinity, COX, DirecTV, DISH, Optimum, Verizon, AT&T TV, Hulu, Spectrum, and Philo.
How to Activate Vice TV on Smart TVs and Streaming Devices
Why would you stick confine yourself to the small screens when you can install the Vice TV app on your streaming devices and activate it at vicetv.com/activate. Below, we will try to give you as much information as possible so that you need not look around for any important information.
Activate Vice TV on Roku at vicetv.com/activate
Roku strikes the mind when it comes to streaming devices. All the Roku players and Roku TVs are highly compatible with the Vice TV app. If you have recently got a Roku, make sure you have already set it up. The device should use the best Internet connection in your area. Once you confirm these, you are ready to go ahead with the following proven steps.
- Begin the activation process by booting your Roku device.
- Press the “Home” icon on the Roku remote to go to the home screen.
- From there, look for the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Click the “Search Channels” button.
- Look for the Vice TV channel or app. Type the name of the app in the search button.
- Once you see the app on the screen, click the “Add Channel” button.
- This should bring you the activation code. (Note: If you are prompted to enter the sign-in details, please remit the details in the desired fields.)
- After receiving the code, you will also need to take note of the official activation link.
- Open another device and go to the URL bar.
- Type vicetv.com/activate and select your device, i.e. Roku.
- Next, select your cable provider from the given list.
- Move to the next field and enter the received Activation Code. (Don’t make any mistakes while entering the code. Also, the code should be used quickly to avoid any kind of code expiration error.)
- You will next verify the subscription. To do that, click the “CONTINUE” button.
- It will take you to the provider’s website to verify your account.
- Once the verification is done, your Roku screen will refresh automatically.
That’s it! Your Roku device is now activated fully. You can start watching your favorite programs without any kind of errors.
Apple TV –
Another device that supports the Vice TV app is Apple TV. A magnificent product from Apple, Inc. Apple TV is probably the second most sought-after streaming device after Roku. If you possess the device and also have subscribed to one of the cable providers that offer Vice TV content, you must be looking for ways to add & activate the app. Here’s a step-by-step workarounds to activate Vice TV on Apple TV.
- Kick-off with the activation process by turning on your Apple TV device.
- Go to the home screen menu and navigate to “App Store”.
- Type “Vice TV” in the search bar.
- Click the “Get” button. Once the installation of the app is over, you will have to open it.
- Launch the app to get an activation code. Note it down and head over to vicetv.com/activate on another device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- You will need to select your device, i.e. Apple TV.
- Choose your cable provider and enter the code.
- Now, verify the subscription.
- To do that, click “CONTINUE”.
You will now be taken to the provider’s website. Stick to the prompts and complete the verification process. You will be ready to watch the programs.
Amazon Fire TV/ Fire TV Stick –
What’s next on the list?
It is one of the widely used streaming devices from Amazon. You can either use Fire TV or Fire TV Stick as per availability. Both devices are very much compatible with Vice TV. You can follow the steps below to install the app on your streaming platform and then activate it at vicetv.com/activate. Let’s unveil the steps below –
- Switch on your Amazon device and go to the “Amazon App Store”.
- Use the remote and access the magnifying glass icon.
- You need to type “Vice TV” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the “Get” button to install the app on your device.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- You will find an activation code along with the activation page.
- Note down the code and open another device – a computer or mobile device or tablet.
- Go to vicetv.com/activate and select your device.
- Next, choose your cable provider.
- Enter the activation code and click “CONTINUE”.
As soon as you click the continue button, the system will begin the verification process. Once it is done, you can start watching Vice TV programs on your Fire TV/ Fire TV Stick. If you run into some problem, consider contacting your provider.
Similar Post: cbssports.com/activate
Got a Hulu subscription? Awesome! You will be glad to know that Hulu offers more than 100 hours of Vice TV content. All you have to do is to visit the authorized activation page – vicetv.com/activate – to complete the activation process. You can get the link on your computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet. Use your regular browser to complete the process.
When you are prompted to choose your providers, select Hulu. Provide the log-in credentials to complete the log-in procedure. There you go! You can now start watching the best Vice TV programs.
Easy Steps to Get Vice TV on Xbox 360
The following steps will come in handy if you have this gaming console.
- Switch on your gaming console device.
- Navigate to “Xbox Store” and search for the app.
- Type the name of the app – “Vice TV” – using the on-screen keyboard.
- You need to press the “Get” button.
- This will complete installing the app on your device.
- Go to the home screen to locate the app.
- Then, launch it to receive an activation code.
- You will also see activation page. Leave the screen visible as you head over to vicetv.com/activate on a separate device, such as your computer or laptop.
- Choose your device and select your provider.
- Next, enter the activation code.
- To verify, click “CONTINUE”.
It will hardly take moments to activate your device. You can now stream Vice TV.