The Ultimate Rap League is the world’s most respected MC Battle Arena. Commonly referred to as URL or SMACK, the Ultimate Rap league is a widely-known battle rap league that brings the best rappers, DJs, music executives, and athletes. Renowned people like Busta Rhymes, Sean Combs, Cassidy, Q-Tip, Joe Budden, Beanie Sigel, King Los, Funkmaster Flex, Jay-Z, Bow Wow, Kid Capri, Lupe Fiasco, Jadakiss, Kevin Durant, Adrien Broner, Lloyd Banks, Nick Cannon, DC Young Fly, and French Montana have shown support towards URL. If you want to witness the Ultimate Rap League, download the URL.TV app, get a subscription for just $7.99 per month, and activate at activate.urltv.tv/activate.
Add and Activate URL.TV App on Roku, Apple TV and Fire TV
The popularity of the Ultimate Rap League sees no bound. The reach is only becoming wider as people prefer getting the URL.TV app on their streaming devices and watch the League from the best comforts of their home. As you read on, you will know the correct steps to install and activate the URL.TV app at activate.urltv.tv/activate.
URL TV Log in on Roku via activate.urltv.tv/activate
Roku is a fantastic platform to view the URL content easily. Make sure you are using the 3rd-generation Roku devices. Higher the models, the better!
Don’t use older Roku devices. They wouldn’t support it. Let’s take a quick look at the activation process on Roku.
- Begin the URL.TV app activation process on Roku by navigating to the home screen. (Press the “Home” icon on the remote.)
- Scroll up or down to access the “Streaming Channels”.
- Click the “Search Channels”.
- Type “URLTV.TV” in the search bar.
- Upon seeing the app, you can add the channel by clicking the “Add channel” button.
- Once the Ultimate Rap League Roku channel is added to the device, launch the same.
- The system would prompt you to enter the sign-in details and click “Sign In”.
- This should bring you an activation code. (This will appear on the TV screen.)
- Note down the code and access the official activation page on a different device.
- Enter your “Email Address” and press the “Next” button.
- Enter the password and login (if you are not).
- Here, you will be prompted to enter the activation code that you have already saved it.
- The channel will load and your Roku device will refresh automatically.
This marks the end of the activation process. You can enjoy URL on your Roku streaming device.
Similar Post: sc.tv/activate
How to Activate Ultimate Rap League on my Apple TV?
Are you using the latest Apple TV (4th-generation)? This guide is for you. Take a look –
- Get the URLTV.TV app on your Apple TV from the “App Store”.
- Launch the app and click “Sign In”. Enter the credentials to receive an activation code.
- Save the code or just leave the screen visible for the rest of the activation process.
- Head over to the official activation page – activate.urltv.tv/activate – on a different device.
- Enter “Email Address” and click “Next”.
- Upon prompted, enter the password and log in.
- Enter the activation code to complete the activation process.
The channel will load and your device will be ready to stream.
Similar Post: Eonline.com/link to activate
Activate Ultimate Rap League on Fire TV via activate.urltv.tv/activate
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV device and access the URLTV.TV app from the “Amazon App Store”.
- After installing the app, you need to click it.
- If prompted to enter credentials and click “Sign In”, you need to carry out the steps.
- Save the code and navigate to activate.urltv.tv/activate.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter “Email Address”.
- After logging in, enter the activation code to finish the process.
That’s it! You will have to stick to the above-mentioned steps and make zero errors. If you run into some technical errors, restart or reboot the device, re-install the app, and regenerate the code. The problems should be resolved.