Imagine getting access to all your favorite sports events in one place – NFL, NHL, NBA, Soccer, NASCAR, Motors, Golf, Cycling, and more. It will surely give you a lot of excitement.
Wondering how to get access to all the live streaming events, highlights, analysis, and replays? The straightforward answer would be activating the NBC Sports channel at activate.nbcsports.com.
Make sure you got a subscription from your participating TV provider. It will help you access the activation code using the sign-in credentials. Once activated, you will continue to watch a diverse array of sports events on the bigger screen via Roku, Fire TV, etc.
Let’s get started with the activation process and learn how efficiently you can start streaming the French Open, the National Football League, NASCAR, the IndyCar Series, the Tour de France and Thoroughbred racing, and more.
Table of Contents
Things Required to Activate NBC Sports at nbcsports.com
Are you all geared up to stream the most sought-after sports broadcasting channel?
Have you called your friends over to watch NBC Sunday Night Football, Football Night in America, Men in Blazers, IndyCar Series on NBC, or Monster Jam?
Before you could spend a whale of a time with your gang, better complete the activation process in a hassle-free way. For that, you need the following things –
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- Another device – a computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
- Sign in with a participating TV provider.
- A compatible streaming media player.
- Download the latest NBC Sports app.
Easy Guide to Activate NBC Sports Channel
Access the authorized web portal – nbcsports.com/activate, select your device, enter your activation code, and click the “CONTINUE” button. There you go!
Where would you find the activation code? How would you carry out the process?
Read ahead to learn!
Stream NBC Sports on Roku via activate.nbcsports.com –
Roku users should check the following steps to start streaming NBS Sports events on the bigger screen.
- Turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen by pressing the “Home” icon on the remote.
- Scroll up or down to access “Streaming Channels”.
- Select “Search Channels” under it.
- Now, type the name of the app, i.e. NBC Sports in the search bar.
- Click the “Add channel” button to add the app to your Roku device.
- Now, return to the home screen by clicking the “Go to channel”.
- Locate the app and launch it to receive an Activation Code.
- Note down the code and access the authorized web portal on another device.
- Here, you need to select your device and enter the Activation Code that you received on the TV screen.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If asked, provide the sign-in details to complete the activation process.
Your Roku device should now be ready to use.
Similar Post: How to Watch Super Bowl on Roku
NBC Sports on Fire TV –
If you use an Amazon Fire TV, we recommend checking the following steps.
- Begin the activation process by switching on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Navigate to the home screen and from there access “Amazon App Store”.
- Click the “Get” button to install the app.
- Now, launch the app to receive an Activation Code along with the authorized portal – activate.nbcsports.com.
- Save the code and open your computer to access the link.
- Select your device – Fire TV.
- Enter the Activation Code.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button.
You need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
How to Watch NBC Sports on Apple TV –
- Go to “App Store” from the home screen of your Apple TV.
- Look for the NBC Sports app. Click the “Get” button to install the app on your device.
- Now, you need to open the app and receive an activation code.
- Leave the TV screen visible and head over to access the official activation code on another phone or tablet.
- On this page, you will be prompted to choose your streaming platform.
- Next, enter the Activation Code correctly.
- Now, click “CONTINUE” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Your Apple TV should now stream the most popular sports events in the country.
activate.nbcsports.com on Xbox One
To watch NBC Sports on your Xbox One, here’s what you need to do.
- Turn on your Xbox One device and go to “Xbox Store”.
- Type the name of the app and click the “Install” button.
- Now, you need to launch it to receive an Activation Code.
- Head over to the activation page and select your device.
- You need to enter the Activation Code and click the “CONTINUE” button.
If asked, provide the sign-in details to complete the activation process.