Activate Bank of America Cards (Credit, Debit, and CashPay): As per Wikipedia, “Bank of America services approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits.” Customers of BoA are entitled to a plethora of facilities including a wide range of cards (credit card, debit card, CashPay card, and EDD card). If you have signed up for a card, you need to activate it at bankofamerica.com/activate.
Abbreviated as BoA or BofA, is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company and the second-largest banking institution in the country (the 8th largest bank in the world), the Bank of America is known for offering services in sectors like commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking. In their 2018 Awards of Excellence, the Euromoney Institutional Investor named Bank of America the “World’s Best Bank”.
BoA continues to add feathers to its cap by offering a diverse range of financial services. Registering for a Bank of America card bequeaths a wide gamut of benefits. Below, you will learn not only the benefits of the various cards of BoA but also all the steps to activate them seamlessly.
Activate Bank of America Cards via bankofamerica.com
If you could confirm your identity and verify your card, you are all set to use the Bank of America card. The activation process wouldn’t take long as it can be done online at bankofamerica.com/activate. Use this link to activate your card in a faster and simpler way.
Benefits of Using Bank of America Credit Card:
The Bank of America offers a host of rewards and benefits that make their credit cards some of the best on the market. Amongst the most important BoA credit card benefits are –
- Sign-up bonus offers
- Choose top cashback category
- Travel statement credits
- Earn bonus points
- Rental car insurance and roadside assistance benefits
- Travel benefits
- Free FICO Score
- Purchase protection perks
How to Activate Bank of America Credit Card:
To activate your BoA credit card, all you need is high-speed Internet access. Or, you may require a call with a Bank of America customer support representative. Let’s learn the online process first.
How to Activate Bank of America Credit Card Online:
If you have already signed up for online banking, here’s how you can complete the task.
- Go to the sign-in page and log into your online account.
- It will prompt you to verify your identity and credit card.
- That’s it! Your Bank of America credit card is activated.
How to Activate Bank of America Credit Card by Phone:
Call on the customer care number and speak to a bank representative. The authorized person will assist you.
How to Activate Bank of America Credit Card using a Mobile App:
By using a BofA mobile app, you can activate your card.
- Download the app on your smartphone.
- Login using online banking credentials.
- Look for your new card under accounts.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate it.
The quickest and fastest way to activate your Bank of America credit card is with your Online Banking ID and Passcode. If you don’t use the online facility, enroll to activate it.
Similar Post: jetbluemastercard.com/activate
Benefits of Using Bank of America Debit Card:
For people with a busy lifestyle, a Bank of America debit card helps simplify life. It allows you access to the funds 24/7.
- Use the money when and where you want and require it.
- Add your card to a digital wallet for faster and secure payments.
- Avoid monthly bills, interest payments, and recurring fees with a Bank of America debit card.
- Secure and convenient.
How to Activate Bank of America Debit Card:
The following ways will help activate your Bank of America debit card.
How to Activate Bank of America Debit Card Online (on Computer): Access the Bank of America website and activate your debit card.
- Go to the sign-in page, enter your Online ID and Passcode, and click “Sign-in”.
- Look for your debit card added under accounts and activate it.
How to Activate Bank of America Debit Card Online (Mobile App):
Make sure you have downloaded and installed the app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the BoA app to sign-in.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to activate your debit card.
Benefits of Using Bank of America CashPay Card:
The CashPay prepaid card from Bank of America is a convenient, low cost alternative to receiving payroll checks. The benefits of using the Bank of America CashPay prepaid card are as follows –
- Control your money (take when you need it).
- Access your funds 24/7.
- Added security (no need to carry cash).
- Access to account information online and through customer service
- Convenience – Instant access to pay by 9 am on payday
How to Activate Bank of America CashPay Prepaid Card:
To activate your CashPay card, visit the link here. You need to enter the card number and click on the “Continue” button. Follow the on-screen prompts to activate your card within a minute.