Let everyone in your home enjoy a huge selection of exclusive online content by installing the Apple TV app on their devices. Find and enjoy new shows, as well as take your favorites with you as they move to different Apple products. This app gives access to Apple TV+, originals, and Apple TV Channels.
Simply install and activate the Apple TV channel and other apps like Apple TV+ and iTunes Store on your device using the URL activate.apple.com. Once you get complete access to all these free services, you can enjoy exploring Apple’s benefits on your device. This blog is solely dedicated to how to activate Apple TV+ via Activate.apple.com.
Stay with this page to learn more.
Before activating the Apple TV and Apple TV+ on devices, let’s check out the proven steps on how to install the Apple TV app on smart devices.
Table of Contents
Guide to Install Apple TV Plus App on Devices –
Users need to know that the steps to download and install the Apple TV app are different on smart devices and TVs and are completely dependent on the manufacturers. Hence, below we have mentioned the general steps that one can follow to make the “Apple TV+ app” installed on the device. Once the installation gets complete, you can activate your device at activate.apple.com.
- Open the app store of your smart TV or streaming device.
- Search for the channel “Apple TV+” app and choose it from the list.
- Download the app and then install it.
- You are Done.
Once the app has been installed, you will receive an option to open the app. Get on the button to launch the Apple TV+ app to instantly access the app from the apps store.
How do I add Apple TV Plus on Roku?
Here are the outgoing steps that you need to execute on your Roku TV:-
- Start by pressing the Home button via the Roku remote.
- Search and select the Streaming Channels and go to the Channel Store option.
- From the store, select search channels.
- Locate the Apple TV app from the search results.
- Select Add Channel button.
- And after adding the app on the Roku, the next step is to transfer the channel to the Roku channel list.
- To do so, log in to your Roku account via an internet browser.
- You will get an activation code that needs to be entered at https://activate.apple.com.
- Click Continue and you are done.
Similar Post: beachbodyondemand.com/activate on Roku
Learn to activate Apple TV+ Via activate.apple.com
To activate Apple TV+:
- First and foremost, download or open the Apple TV Plus channel on an iOS device.
- Complete the sign-in formality to get the code.
- After getting the code, navigate to activate.apple.com via using any of your web browsers on a desktop or mobile device.
- Enter that activation code in the given space and prompt further.
- Watch every Apple TV Plus content and manage your playlist.
How To Activate Apple TV+ On Smart TV?
- The following steps are mandatory to make Apple TV+ activate on a smart TV.
- Download and then start the Apple TV Plus app on your Smart TV.
- Use the device store to get the app.
- You will get a code on your TV screen.
- Visit activate.apple.com on a web browser and enter the code in the given space.
- Connect your Smart TV with the app and press ‘Submit.’
Setup Your Apple TV App on Amazon Fire TV Easily – Steps to Follow
Following guide is beneficial to set up the Apple TV app on Fire TV device and then activate it with the activate.apple.com code:
- Navigate to the Amazon Fire TV app store.
- From the device store, search for “Apple TV app” and make it download and then install it.
- After completing the download, open the app on Fire TV.
- You can receive the code on the screen.
- Note down the channel code for further activation.
- Now, go to the web link activate.apple.com on your computer.
- Put the received code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, on Fire TV, go to settings and tap “Account” to sign in successfully.
Similar Post: AirPlay Not Working on Roku TV
Steps to Activate Apple TV App on Samsung Smart TV
With any Samsung smart TV that is compatible to run Apple TV app, you can follow these steps and prompt further:
- Go to the Samsung TV screen, by pressing the “Home” button on the remote.
- Explore “Apps” and search for the “Apple TV App”.
- Click “Install” using the arrow up and down button on your remote.
- Once the app is installed, open the “Apple TV App.”
- The activation code will now show up on the screen.
- Hence, make a worthy note and copy the same code.
- Now, visit www.activate.apple.com and enter the code in the given space.
- Click “Continue” and you are done.
How to Setup Apple TV on Xbox Device via activate.apple.com?
Here’s how you can activate the Apple TV app on your Xbox device:
- Turn on your Xbox device with the right device remote.
- Navigate to the app store and select the “All Apps” section.
- Next, Find “Apple TV app” and once you get the app, click “OK” on the app.
- Click the “Install App” feature/ button and then press the “OK” button on the remote.
- Open the “Apple TV” app that is installed on your device.
- With this, a channel activation code will pop up on your screen.
- Navigate to www.activate.apple.com through the web browser.
- Input your code on the right screen.
- Click “Continue” and prompt further to complete the process.
Also Read: USTVGO TV on Roku
What is Apple?
- Whether you prefer to watch your favorite movie or your favorite television show this app will help you. The Apple TV app gives you access to the world of iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. This application can be used to watch free programs, sports channels and download the latest movies.
- Apple TV is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Apple TV App is used to purchase access to content or connect an Apple device using AirPlay connectivity. Content services include iTunes Store, Channels platform, and Apple-branded hardware accessories.
- The channel was established on April 1, 1976, founded by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne, and Steve Wozniak.
- Once you’ve downloaded the Apple TV app, it’s easy to get started. Simply log in with your Apple ID and password, and enjoy instant access to channels like PBS Kids, Disney Channel, ESPN, Food Network, Freeform, National Geographic, and more than 300 additional channels in the US. You can also purchase all of your favorite content from iTunes, including movies and TV shows.
- Apple TV was designed to connect to your HDTV and stream all of your favorite content. It has an HDMI connection for quality output, and built-in apps like Netflix, Hulu, and Vudu. It can be controlled using the Apple Remote App (available for free download on the App Store), Siri Assistant (also available for free download), or through an Apple TV Remote.
Understand the Features of Apple TV?
- Open your door to the world of entertainment with the Apple TV. This streaming device is specifically designed for media use. Most prominent features include access to all types of content, simplified controls, and compatibility with other Apple products.
- Watch 100% live TV and your favorite shows whenever you want, wherever you are. Watch the most well-known programs, films, sports, news, and live sport.
- If you’ve got an Apple TV, you’ve got its official app. It looks nice. And it does pretty much everything you’d expect an app for Apple’s set-top box to do.
- Designed to work in harmony with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, Apple accessories take full advantage of the Apple ecosystem. The result? Unique products that enhance your experience instead of adding to the clutter.
Related Blog: viki.com/appletv
Why Isn’t My Apple TV Activation Code Working?
- Make sure to run the latest version of Apple TV.
- While connecting the Apple TV application on devices like Roku, Fire TV, make sure to establish a secure and high-speed internet connection, all at once.
- After installing the app, you will get the code, hence, make sure to appropriate code without making an error.
- Cross-check your placed code for the best results.
- If you still encounter an activation issue, contact Apple’s Apple support for a quick solution.
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q. How to download the Apple TV app?
You will need to explore the device app store. Search it out for the Apple TV app using the search bar. Click the Get button from the obtained results and follow the on-screen steps to make the process successful.
Q. How To Install and Activate Apple TV+ on Roku?
- Locate for the Apple TV+ from the Roku Channel Store.
- Navigate to the Movies & TV section or use the Search button to get the app.
- Launch the app and then write the activation code.
- Go to activate.apple.com on your web browser.
- Enter the code and click submit.
Q. What’s the monthly cost for having Apple TV services?
- The cost Apple TV subscription starts at $4.99 per year.
- You can also avail a free trial if you are a new user, using apple devices.