The next step after receiving your Bank of America Credit Card is to activate it. The easiest way to activate your Bank of America and AAA credit card is online. The official web portal to visit and complete the activation process is aaanetaccess.com/activate. Activating credit cards helps in preventing fraudulent activities.
aaanetaccess.com/activate – Enroll in Online Banking and Sign in to Online Banking to Activate Bank of America and AAA Credit Card
Have you already enrolled in online banking with Bank of America? As per the official website, “The quickest way to activate your personal credit card is with your Online Banking ID and Passcode.” This means you must sign up with an online banking account and then activate your credit card before you could use it.
How to Sign up or Enroll in Bank of America Online Banking –
Did you just receive your Bank of America and AAA credit card? You have got to enroll first and then activate your card. After enrolling in online banking, you can easily manage your account and save time.
- Click here or go to the authorized web portal https://secure.bankofamerica.com/auth/enroll/enroll-entry/
- Enter the card number.
- Provide the SSN number and click on the “Continue” button.
- Register your email address and create a new passcode.
You have successfully enrolled in online banking. Save the login details and head to the sign-in page to complete activating your card.
How to Sign in to Bank of America Credit Card Account –
Here are the steps to log in and activate your credit card.
- Access the sign-in page of your Bank of America credit card account.
- Enter your Online ID and Passcode.
- Now, you are all set to click on the “Sign in” button.
There you go! Your credit card is now activated. You can start using it and build your credit score. If you want to manage your credit card account, you can log into your account using the online ID and Passcode. Some of the benefits of enrolling in online banking include –
- View your statements online
- Track every single transaction
- Pay your credit card bill online
- Receive alerts on a mobile phone or email address
- Check balance and account activity anywhere, anytime from your smartphone or laptop.
How to Retrieve Bank of America Online Account Passcode?
Did you forget your Bank of America credit card online account passcode? Can’t get access to your account? Don’t worry! You can visit the login page to access the “Forgot your Passcode?” link and then reset the password. Here are the steps to follow and complete the process easily.
- Go to secure.bankofamerica.com/login/sign-in/signOnV2Screen.go?reason=AAA and look for the link that says “Forgot your Passcode?”
- Click on the link. It will redirect you to another page.
- Enter your Online ID and stick to the online instructions.
- Enter the details as prompted and click on the “Continue” button to reset the password.
That’s it! Our experts did their part to give you essential details so that you can have a smooth experience. You may now use your credit card at your favorite stone (online or offline). At any point, if you come across any issues, you can consider reaching out to the professionals without taking much time. The certified personnel is available at your disposal round the clock.